الاثنين، 14 أكتوبر 2013

Doha Towers

Well I have been pretty busy with my work since my last post ten days ago. It is Monday afternoon. The "weekend" here is Friday & Saturday. I worked yesterday (Sunday) and I have the next six days off work, for the observance of the Eid-al-Adha National holiday. My work continues, in my hotel room, on a more relaxed basis.

I'll have more to say on both of those topics in the near future. For now, I simply wish to reiterate that Doha is a truly amazing city. The weather has started to change, and with occasional dry winds from the West, inland, walking outside is not uncomfortable. I have done that on several occasions, including an early evening sojourn. That's about all that I need to say. These photos speak for themselves...


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق